- We track the raw materials to make sure that the right components up to the quality standards will be used.
- Our inspectors are entitled to perform random AQL on raw materials on a regular basis.
- We monitor the raw materials stocks by scheduling and following the raw materials consumptions.
Production follow up
- We track each step of the production to guarantee that the delivery date we promised will be respected.
- We inform you about production advancement on our App.
- Our inspectors are entitled to perform random AQL on semi-finished product for some of our product range to anticipate and prevent quality issues.
QC before shipment
- Our factories are entitled to perform 100% QC at the end of the production and to issue a report to our quality team.
QC at the reception
- The factories are entitled to follow our CLEVERLINX Delivery Terms Specifications (DTS) to prevent from discrepancies, identification or stock management issues.
- The reception itself consists in identifying the driver, establishing the correspondence between the goods received and the WMS information (schedule) and measuring the quantity by weight achieved through our container system.
- Our QC officers located in our logistics center will perform an AQL on each production batch received based either on AQL standards tables or on customer rules (sampling, level of acceptance).
- We will also collect few samples from the production batch to operate destructive tests in our on-site lab based on the standards (check components used, burn-in test, chemical tests …).
Link people, work smarter
- CLEVERLINX -
2016 © All Rights Reserved. CLEVERLINX COMPANY LIMITED